Our beer batter fish when combine with tacos, crunchy purple slaw, and a tangy dressing to provide a surprising kick will create a great finger food to enjoy among friends and families. Make this recipe for a delicious dinner in under 10 minutes!
What you’ll need
- Vinh Foods Beer Batter Fish
- Avocado, butterhead lettuce
- Shredded red cabbage
- Chipotle mayo for serving
- Garnish with coriander and a mix of microgreens
Serves: 2 persons
Preparation and cooking time: under 10 mins
How to make it
1. Cook frozen Beer Batter Fish following packet directions.
2. To make the slaw, combine red cabbage and butterhead lettuce.
3. Warm each tortilla following packet directions. Place some mayonnaise, avocado over the base of each tortilla and top with slaw, cooked fish breaded tenders and a drizzle of extra mayonnaise. Serve immediately.