Green Chili Marinated Fish Fillet with Tropical Salad
29 December 2021
A classic dish mixing together the aromatic honey and lemon/lime juice which will make a delicious sauce when serve with salad. An exceedingly simple but truly delicious quick meal, with possibilities for variation galore. Big flavor need not big effort. Let’s try it now.
What you’ll need
- Vinh Foods Green Chili Marinated Fish Fillet
- Corn Kernels – rinsed, drained, and pan-roasted
- Cherry Tomatoes – cut halved
- Zucchini – sliced into thin strips and chargrilled
- A mix of Lettuce
- Lemon/Lime juice
Serves: 2 persons
Preparation and cooking time: 25 mins
How to make it
1. Cook the Green Chili Marinated Fish Fillet following packet directions.
2. Combine corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, zucchini into a bowl and toss gently.
3. Mix together honey and lemon/lime juice; then, drizzle over the salad when ready to serve and top with cooked fish.