Lemon and Herb Marinated Fish Fillet with Charred Corn, Carrot and Rice
28 December 2021
This is indeed a comforting recipe — the spices are pleasantly fragrant but mellow; the texture of the rice is soft. And it looks lovely, too. The dish also has a really nice variety of textures — juicy carrot, colorful corn kernels, and green peas combined with soft rice. A friendly, tasty dish all around.
What you’ll need
- Vinh Foods Lemon and Herb Marinated Fish Fillet
- Jasmine Rice – well cooked
- Carrot – diced and cooked
- Corn Kernels and Green Peas – rinsed, drained, and cooked
- Green Onions – thinly sliced or finely chopped
- Ketchup (optional)
- Cilantro/Coriander (for garnish)
Serves: 2 persons
Cooking time: 25 mins
How to make it
1. Cook the Lemon and Herb Marinated Fish Fillet following packet directions.
2. Place Corn Kernels & Green Peas, Carrots, and cooked Rice into a bowl, then toss gently.
3. Garnish the rice mixture with finely chopped Green Onions and Cilantro.
4. Add a tablespoon of ketchup on rice if need. The ketchup is not overpowering at all, just melds together with other flavors.
5. Top with cooked Fish Fillet and serve.