This Tikka marinated fish’s depth of flavor has short ingredient list prepared and quick cooking time. This recipe is suitable to make it the perfect weeknight meal, courtesy of your fridge.
What you’ll need
- Vinh Foods Tikka Marinated Fish Fillet
- Spaghetti or Linguine
- Can of tomato & Chilli paste
- Zucchini – sliced into thin ribbons
- Red capsicum/Beli pepper – finely chopped
- Red onion – sliced into thin wedges
- Rocket leaves
Serves: 2 persons
Cooking time: 25 mins
How to make it
- First, cook the Tikka Marinated fish fillet according to the instructions on packaging.
- Next, cook the pasta following packet directions. Drain and set aside.
- Stir fry red onion in a nonstick fry pan, then add red capsicum, and tomato & chili paste. Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and drain pasta and zucchini. Lightly stir to coat in sauce. Finally, add rocket leaves and toss gently.
- Top with cooked fish fillet and serve immediately.